Re: for inquiring minds who want to know....

karen standefer hrschk@yahoo.com
Thanks Maggie.  I had found that site year when I was researching the
barefoot stuff.  I believe there are a couple of more articles like that.
I took them all into account when I was making my decision....weighed the
logic of both sides.

Definitely, both sides of the story should be investigated.

Thanks for your research.

Karen