Subject: Cruel Shoes?

'Cruel shoes' refers to a post where Susan said people are flaming her
telling her how cruel shoes are.  So far, no one has answered my question
why they would think they are cruel.

I never said it wasn't ok to state different opinions or views, just added
my own to the mix which points out 'common sense'.  Please don't insinuate I
did.

Sorry you think 'my opinions' are 'inflammatory hyperbole', but guess
what...I'm entitled to express them as much as the people you are defending.

Kimberly M. Price

Kimberly M. Price