Re: h'made e'lyte paste

Tom Dean bdci@navicom.com said:

> Is there anything wrong with this type paste and does anybody have any
> other tasty recipes?

I follow a recommendation made by somebody on Ridecamp several
years ago:  cheapo maple syrup.  Not a paste, though, and kinda messy.
It is the only medium I use where my horse will actually eat *something
else*
from my hand immediately afterwards.

Thanks for the suggestions on how to "pastify" a liquid.  I'll give it a
try with the maple syrup!

Linda B. Merims
lbm@naisp.net
Massachusetts, USA