From: Mike and Kathy Kelly
To: Ridecamp
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 4:59 PM
Subject: RC: Hauling question - Air Bags?

I have a new (to me) trailer that weighs 7k.  My truck says limit for weight bearing hitch is 5k.

The wt distributing hitches are expensive and sound like kind of a pain.  The salesman I spoke with recommended getting air bags to distribute the weight instead.  Is this good advice?

The trailer rides great - no problems.  But I'm worried about taking care of the truck, and that the front end may be light if I don't do something.

Help??

Kathy & Gabriel
Parks AZ