Re: Re: Re: RE: RE: Bibliographies on Barefoot Info for Sue, Truman, etc.

----- Original Message -----
From: Susan Garlinghouse
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 12:26 PM
To: Lynette Helgeson
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Re: Re: RE: RE: Bibliographies on Barefoot Info for Sue, Truman, etc.

You're welcome.  Thanks for the nice post.

Susan G

> Susan,
> I am very glad that you are on this list and can help us to sort out some of the things that we are told or read. Since a lot of us do not  have the background and knowledge to do this ourselves, I am very appriciative of your help and input in these matters. Thank you for taking the time to write about the things that you know and have
> researched.

Susan G is the guru for endurance metabolics; on how to feed and care for your horse before, during, and after the event.  I guarantee  you most of the top riders have access to Susan's website and know what the heck she says is almost Gospel.  I know I do.

I know Susan, probably, doesn't need or even want my endorsement.  But when Susan speaks, I listen.  She has taught me so much; I know I never would have finished some of those 50 mile rides on a very hyper 17 hand Saddlebred without her knowledge; and me tapping into it.  Thank-you Susan; don't ever leave us.

cya,

Howard