Steve Rutter Nomination Statement

To paraphrase Voltaire, although I may disagree with some of what Steve says,
I respect his courage for saying it.  I hope people realize that Steve
chaired the Bylaws Committee which prepared the draft bylaws revisions and
that Steve deserves the lion's share of the credit for all the thought and
work which went into them.  One goal Steve mentions which is unarguable is:

<< 10. Maintaining the sound financial practices implemented these past few
years.

Likewise, Vicki Rutter, Steve's wife, deserves the lion's share of the credit
for implementing and maintaining these sound financial practices.  I consider
Vicki to be perhaps the most indispensible person for the smooth operation of
the AERC.  Steve,  can you tell us if Vicki will be running again for
regional director also?  What role with the AERC does she see for herself in
the future?

John Parke
Solvang CA