Re: Grease paint

> Ditto!!  Please post it to ridecamp!!!!
>
> Alpine is still sporting letters from November (Orange livestock marker
does
> not come off of white horses.....)
>
> Juli and Alpine (who is STILL #AN)

I posted privately to the original poster, but okey-dokey...the best thing
I've ever found was just a little vegetable oil snitched from the kitchen,
since after all, 'like dissolves like'.  If you dribble a little oil onto
the greasepaint, rub it in with your fingers, let it set and dissolve for a
few minutes (depending on how cakey it is), then you can practically wipe it
right off with a rag or an old towel.

It works much better than soap or nail polish remover or anything like that.
WD-40 does the same thing, but I don't like using petroleum distillates on
my ponies. :-)

Good luck, and congratulations on having gotten to the point where removing
greasepaint has become an issue. :-))))

Susan G