Re: ridecamp-d Digest V01 #89

ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net wrote:

> ridecamp-d Digest                               Volume 01 : Issue 89
>
> Today's Topics:
>   RC: Re: RE: RE: Sneakers              [ "Robyn Levash" <questarabians@inrea ]
>   RC: Bad Knees                         [ "Colleen Kirkpatirck" <polaristhewo ]
>   RC: Re: cross breeds                  [ "Michelle Fink" <michrowe@redwrench ]
>   RC: Re: cross breeds                  [ "Karen Sullivan" <greymare@jps.net> ]
>   RC: How much End. costs               [ Merryben@aol.com ]
>   RC: Re: Fire and Brimstone and Fire   [ "Mieske" <mmieske@netonecom.net> ]

> Subject: RC: Re: RE: RE: Sneakers
> Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:22:49 -0800
> From: "Robyn Levash" <questarabians@inreach.com>
> To: "Michael Sherrell" <grizzlyan@mindspring.com>
> CC: <ridecamp@endurance.net>

hi there, there has been some discussion on knees and the pain. i use a
strap/roll type thing that is called CHO-PAT,  i've purchased it in drug
store. it snug fits just below the knee cap. for me it was HEAVEN SENT,
i too have multiple problems. body may not be falling apart, but yu
could fool me. i use every thing i can find to soften the concution(sp)
to my body knees back and whatever, p. s. I live in mn and the sno is
still here. yu lucky riders in the warm zones do one for me, anne aerc
394