Some of the reasons I live here

This isn't immediately pertaining to horses, except that with five of them
here in Egypt, it would be very hard for me to move. A friend of mine who
has done a lot of desert traveling recently put together a website that
helps to show what it is that brings me back here...two weeks away and I'm
horribly homesick. Anyway, I thought people might like seeing some really
lovely views of the country that I've adopted.

www.suite101.com/myhome.cfm/desertman

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
maryanne@ratbusters.net