Re: RC: LD AND OPINIONS

In a message dated 01/22/2001 8:32:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
GoldenCMK@aol.com writes:

<< If LD were not offered many people would never try this sport, I
 would have never tried it. >>

This is one of the reasons that AERC offers LD rides.  New riders sometimes
NEED a shorter distance in which to sample the sport.  I know I would have
given a whole lot if there had been LD rides when I first tried endurance
riding (in 1971).  What a difference THAT would have made to me.

Barbara