From: Michael Maul
To: ridecamp
Cc: CT_Region
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 12:01 PM
Subject: RC: Convention Info On-line soon

Several riders at Fire mountain this w/e asked about getting convention
info on-line and registration there too.

Office response below.

Mike

Convention information was mailed to all members last week and will be
hitting the mailboxes today or tomorrow.  I am working with Stephanie Teeter
to get some data online, but probably will not go as far as registration
online this year.

Kathleen