From: "Elaine Larsen" <larsene@mail.amc.edu>
To: <ectra@egroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [ectra] Warm Weather

: Well, exactly what is comfortable?  40, 50, 60, 70?  And comfy for your horse in his
winter fuzziness maybe different from comfy for you!
:
: I grew up in Tennessee, and Feb there is still pretty raw.  And rainy.  Most of the
southeast tends to be pretty rainy in the winter/spring, so you might have to go as far as
FL/Gulf coast, or as far west as possible to get out of the moisture that tracks up off
the gulf.
:
: does sound like a good idea tho...
:
: Elaine
:
:
: All email sent through ECTRA mail list is Copyright 1999 by its original
: author.  Permission  must be obtained from the original author for the
: re-use of any text (in whole or in part).
:
: For latest "unofficial" ride schedule and membership application:
: http://www.ectra.org
:
: