RE: Sneakers

Has anybody on the list used the Horse Sneakers  http://www.horsneaker.com/   -    similar to EZ Boots, but w/ different system for keeping the boot on & custom-made for each horse.   They seem pricey,  but I have heard people compare them to price of using nail-on shoes & then, they seem reasonable.    There are some good testimonials on the above site.

I do know that this product is being used by many of the barefoot enthusiasts (like myself).   I plan on getting a set of these later, but am waiting until my horse's feet change to their new shape from using the natural trim.

Christy Logan
logan@etex.net
http://communities.msn.com/VertigoFarmsArabians