Mustang for Endurance

Gracelyn Gracelyn11@aol.com
I'm looking at a 4 yr old mustang mare. Her parents were wild, but she was
born in captivity.  She has been trained and going well on the trails.
Nice size, real nice hoofs and strong legs. I know the way I am, and if
we're trail riding, I'm going to say to myself, let's see what she can do.
Should I not even bother and go find another arabian?  Thanks.
Gracelyn and Rushcreek Equal