Re: RC: Shoes required?

Tina,

I've not heard of any RM in the SE requiring shoes.  There was a rider from FL
who was the SERA mileage champ a few years ago who rode bearfoot - back before
it became a fad.  She did eventually have to shoe his back feet because he wore
them faster than they would grow. I think that was after she started to do
100's with him.

Truman