Very Nice mare for Sale!

Hello. I am selling a foundation quarter horse mare.
She is 7years old, dun, 15'2, and registered. She is a
beuatiful horse with a nice ride and alot of
potential. She has a Poco Bueno bloodline. She is
started in reining. She is an easy keeper and very
sweet. I have taken her on trail and she does very
well. I can send you pictures and such if wanted.
Please e-mail or call if interested. Ask for laura at
1-419-426-2304.

                       thanks Laura
PS...
live in northeasr ohio.