rechecking worming schedule

Nina Vasiliev rides4fun@hotmail.com
Susan,

Thanks so much for the help and for your time...

>You can get panacur suspension (liquid) at feed stores or vet
 supply houses that carry cattle supplies.  The label has
 directions for the right dose for horses.

So the dose is the double strength amount.  I won't need to double
 the listed dose before giving it?

>That sounds pretty good to me.  I do ivermectin every two months,
 plus >panacur twice a year.

So...Ivermectin 6 times a year; plus in the spring and fall, 5
 days of panacur. (Not: Ivermectin every two months, except in the
 spring and fall when you substitute a panacur purge for the
 ivermectin.)

Thanks again,