barefoot growth theories

I have to thank everyone who wrote about the theories related to hoof growth and toxins and all that stuff, that is the most interesting and thought provoking discussion I've seen all week and cheered me greatly  . Wow.
 Beth (Good thing I don't get manicures anymore)
Solstice (My resting heartrate with shoes is 28, and boy do I like to rest)