clippers

Hi,

I have another question on a new topic - clippers.

I have the Wahl Stable Pro but they are old and need
to be replaced (they also could not really deal with a
connemara winter coat)

 I have 3 horses that need to be trace clipped and are
developing thick coats even though it is only Sept -
and yes, I have to clip them as they are dripping if
they do any kind of work.

What clippers do you all like? I need heavy duty
clippers. I have used a friend's  Oster Clipmaster but
they are really big and heavy. The Oster A-5 looks
nice but will it get through the pony's thick fuzz
without overheating?

Stasia

PS - thanks for the info on the wormers.