----- Original Message -----
From: Kathy Mayeda <Kathy_Mayeda@atce.com>Mileage PatchesOkay, folks, got my
first mileage patch.  All of you high mileage riders out there, what the
heck do you do with them?  I like the recognition and the sense of
accomplishment it gives me, but would really like to know what people REALLY
do with the patches.  It reminds me of when I was a Brownie and had those
merit badges.