Re: RC: Mileage Patches

I throw mine in a drawer.

Truman

Kathy Mayeda wrote:

Okay, folks, got my first mileage patch.  All of you high mileage riders out there, what the heck do you do with them?  I like the recognition and the sense of accomplishment it gives me, but would really like to know what people REALLY do with the patches.  It reminds me of when I was a Brownie and had those merit badges.