Maggie's old feet survey

I found it...boy, was I off on my dates!  It was back in 1999!  Oh, well....Here is the link to the archives where I gave my final summary report for those who are interested in the survery I did...

http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/archives/past/99/44/msg00704.html

I hope it still provides some interesting reading and food for thought.  Now if I can find that info about the wild horse trims...(Nelson is gonna kill me if I don't get off the computer!).
Maggie