Panacur Power Pac

Hey Chrysta (and others who've done the Panacur Power Purge/Pac),

When you administered the power pac, did you give it via tube in the mouth? How
did your mare react after 5 days of this?  I'm worried about making our horses
mouth shy after giving the wormer day after day and was wondering if the stuff
could be mixed in with food..  I've mixed ivermectin in with grain and they've
taken it no problem.  I guess I'm paranoid because my first gelding was very
headshy and I didn't want to associate anything negative with me being around
his mouth.  The two horses I have now seem to be just fine with worming every
two months and electrolyte/applesauce mixes squirted.

Julienne