RE: Worming

Title: RE: Worming

Susan G recommended the Panacur purge for the ribby young ones that I posted about before (that are NOT in my care).  My ex’s current wife is a vet tech and does her own fecal samples, but the colts still look a little ribbier and dull than they should.  This is in a closed herd situation.

My two horses are in a public boarding stable pasture, so I worm them without taking fecals due to the open herd.  This was strongly recommended by the local vet also.

K.