RE: wormer question

Title: RE: wormer question

I would do a “Panacur” purge.  Safeguard paste is the same thing and is cheaper by the big tube.  Protocol is 2X normal dosage five days in a row.  I now do it March and October, and have seen good results in my pasture horses – they seem to bloom afterwards.  This will be going on my 4th time this fall.  Gets the encysted small strongyles.  I do ivermectin 2X in between the purge.  But I guess I better do ivermectin now anyway even though it’s almost October because I saw bot eggs on my guys today!

Still at Piers?  I moved to Lightfoot Stables in San Jose.

K.