Good Books on Training a Young 1/2 Arabian?

sindy mccosker sindymccosker@hotmail.com
I was wondering if anyone out there could recommend books or videos on
starting young horses undersaddle.  I have started a lot of AQHA's but
only one Arabian (and I didn't do a great job on her :^(  ).  This little
2 and a 1/2 year old filly is super special and I want to make sure I do
it right.  So far she is halter broke, ties, clips (not ears), stands for
the farrier, trailers, ponys, lunges, has had a dressage saddle
on....Next? I would really love to have a book that will give me step by
step instruction.  Any ideas?????
sindy