Re: RC: the big choice...long

Fiffany...

IMHO, Mare 2 is by FAR the best candidate.  The laid back disposition is
very desirable in Endurance.  You find that once you get her out there
in competition, the "mosey" will go away big time. <grin>  Key things
her are EATING, SMOOTH, (think long hours in the saddle), EASY KEEPER,
(keeps fat on).  Endurance tends to exacerbate problems.  For example,
an excitable horse will be MORE excitable at a ride.  A horse that
doesn't eat well, will be LESS likely to eat well.

(If you don't want her, I'll take her! :)

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic