Neuorma

I am a newbie to endurance, after years of hardcore long distance mountain and road biking.  During the last couple of years I began experiencing intense neuroma.  I ignored any sort treatment until I started this sport --- I have a wonderful Chinese acupuncturist which has cured me from this intense agony.  Please try alternatives before you succumb to surgery or cortisone.  If you are in the Portland, OR area and would like a referral, please contact me privately.  Thanks. Lynn