Re: RC: AERC NW Director statement

Support of Steph Teeter.

Yes - of course .. just read her position paper.
Steph has been an icon within our sport for many years. Seeing her get
 around in France was what this sport is about - over coming
 adversities and caring for the horse.

 A major asset to the BOD   as a rider  RM  and business person
  Roger

--
 Roger                            mailto:roger@vmaxept.com