RE: take me of the list

Hi Pamela:
  I have a suggestion as to how you can get the good out of Ridecamp without
any of the unwanted.  Here is what I do, and it takes very little time.  I
am the father of 2 teenagers that are heavy into father interaction so I
don't have time for email much.
  First of all I use OutLook Express, so that might explain some of the key
clicks I use.  Second, I subscribe the Digest version of Ridecamp, so I get
only 6 to 10 Ridecamp mailings a day instead of hundreds. Then I click on
the first digest.  A paperclip appears on the right side of my screen.  I
click that, and all the headings of everyone's notes appear in a list.  I
choose the ones that look interesting, and read them sequentially.  Then I
delete that particular digest.
  If particular authors are interesting to me, I click the top item after
the paperclip, and it contains all the headings with author's names.  A
quick glance is all I can afford these days.  With our expanded and diverse
topics I find Ridecamp more interesting.
  My thanks to all the contributors.
  Sherman, FL