Re: RC: RE: take me of the list

Hello sherman,
   Right on  - this I have found to be the best method. If I want to
   save a post from member I move that post to an other folder. I get
   about 10 digest max per day.. fast scan the header then read what I
   want to.

   I also use a mail  program call THE BAT. The code is NOT MS based.
   It has many built-in traps and I have yet to be hacked via email.
    It was free  go to download.com  under email look for it..
    I wanted a email that was better then Netscape and safer then MS
    Outlook.
    I get updates all the time. Much of my software is 'shareware'  way
    better then the BIG MS  buggie and hackable.

    of course I have a firewall and Norton Virus running all the time.
    I use ISDN connection

    Ops - not endurance related ..

    Had a great ride today .. getting ready for Biltmore 50

    Roger

s> Hi Pamela:
s>   I have a suggestion as to how you can get the good out of Ridecamp without
s> any of the unwanted.  Here is what I do, and it takes very little time.  I
s> am the father of 2 teenagers that are heavy into father interaction so I
s> don't have time for email much.
s>   First of all I use OutLook Express, so that might explain some of the key
s> clicks I use.  Second, I subscribe the Digest version of Ridecamp, so I get
s> only 6 to 10 Ridecamp mailings a day instead of hundreds. Then I click on
s> the first digest.  A paperclip appears on the right side of my screen.  I
s> click that, and all the headings of everyone's notes appear in a list.  I
s> choose the ones that look interesting, and read them sequentially.  Then I
s> delete that particular digest.
s>   If particular authors are interesting to me, I click the top item after
s> the paperclip, and it contains all the headings with author's names.  A
s> quick glance is all I can afford these days.  With our expanded and diverse
s> topics I find Ridecamp more interesting.
s>   My thanks to all the contributors.
s>   Sherman, FL

s> Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net.
s> Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp