Bed and Barns??

Hi,

Sure could use some help here.  I just took a load of
horses to my new home in Iowa and tried the fairground
thing.  You know, driving until my eyes wouldn't stay
open anymore and then pulling in at the fairgrounds to
put ponies in those pens you always see.  Well, the
horses traveled great and loved getting out and seeing
all the new rest areas where they walked around and
drank their water (sure did get some strange looks
from the people walking their dogs in the pet area,
guess it wasn't meant for horses)  But, I would really
love this trip to have a better plan.  You know, enjoy
the trip, see some sights.  I know there are books out
there on traveling with horses and where to stay but I
am leaving again on Monday with my next load and don't
have time to get a book in (Moses Lake has none) so
would sure appreciate it if anyone has this sort and
could give me some names and phone numbers of Bed and
Barns across I90 East.  I am traveling from Spokane,
WA to Omaha, NE.

Would also love to meet some riders to train with.  My
new home is in Avoca, IA.

Thanks,
Roxi