Re: racism or protection?

>When I say "we" I mean those not "looking " Asian. People who were in
>danger of "hate crimes" were placed in "internment camps" to keep racists
>from hurting them.

Why, then, if we were merely trying to "protect" the Japanese-Americans,
were their homes and businesses confiscated, and why did the government lie
to the courts and claim proof that these people were carrying out
surveillance  activities? (Shown later to be completely without proof, but
the courts declined to act on the matter at the time.)

I love this country, which is the main reason I don't want it to make the
same mistake again...
                         --CMNewell