Hunting Season orange for horses

grace and harry  hill gr&harry@tetedon.tv.net
I found a site with orange horsewear for hunting season.
http://www.protectavest.com   they carry flouresent  orange vests,
blankets,tailbags and quarter sheets. I sent for a vest and am very happy!
the material is open-an openweave so my quarterhorse won't sweat and I
found the material very tough. at first it was stiff but softened with
use. (This is NOT the crap I found at stateline tack. I went through three
of those stateline 'blankets' in one week last year and they were wasted
in one day each.) these are made much better than making my own-and this
guy gives you a warrantee on these vests. anybody else ever heard of these
products? Harry