orange helmet covers

I have seen the orange helmet covers for sale somewhere, BUT don't rely on
just that!  Your head is too far above the ground to save your horse, when
foliage on high brush or low trees will obscure your helmet.  In case you
have one of those hunters from the stressed-out city job that can't wait to
get out and kill something, why don't you and your *horse* don every kind of
orange item you can find?  Some orange on your horse's chest, where it might
look like a deer chest at a few hundred yards through a scope hastily
lifted?  We got a couple of those one-size fits all orange safety horse
sheets from State Line Tack, and discovered upon receipt that it is netting
that won't hold heat (good).  I suppose it could go between pad and saddle.
They seem hangy-floppy; has anyone tried riding with one?  bb