Re: RC: Where does UAE stand? from Angie

In a message dated Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:39:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Laney Humphrey <laneyh@mbay.net> writes:

> Angie, why do you think the UAE's rides will be a thing of the past?
> Maybe they will go on, but without American riders.

And if they go on but without American riders, count that as a victory for the terrorists.  I, for one, do not plan to curtail my travels--however, when I fly, I hope I can remember the courage of those on Flight 93 who took fate into their own hands and said "NO" to terrorism.

Heidi