Re: RC: Where does UAE stand?

In a message dated 09/20/2001 10:24:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time, guest@endurance.net writes:

Hello Wendy..nice to see you pop up on the list...Thank you for the lovely interview you gave me for the Dr. Herthel article...I do hope you are riding full blast again...

Re the World now....since you are in a great position to know..what's happening at your end of the world (China Lake)?  Hope to catch you on the trail in a happy moment...Best Regards, Pamela Burton

Photojournalist
PSaintjohn@aol.com
PO Box 2266  Martinez, CA. 94553 USA
phone:  (925) 229-9960