HELP!!! Need ride from SC to Biltmore Pls Read

Heather Eischens eischens5@msn.com
I need a ride to Biltmore From Sumter SC. I would be willing to pay 50
dollars plus half the gas to get there from here in Sumter. I will even
help someone pit crew for there horses because I'm only going on the 10
mile fun ride. If there is anyone coming thru Columbia or Florence On
there way up and you have room please, please, please, email me back or
call me 803-499-5952

Thanks
Heather