Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Terrorism RC: 1276

It's just not good enough to smile reassuringly at a Muslim woman in a store
but also say (referring to the treatment of Japanese-Americans during WWII)
that the same thing happened to them at the onset of the war and that "they
and we survived".  Those folks lost their homes, their businesses, almost
everything -- all because of the way they looked.  I can't believe that
anyone would just brush off what our country did to them.

No wonder we're starting to repeat the past.

Cindy

> Cindy & Pat. Maybe you two should go back and read the complete posts of
Don