Re: Re: Re: Terrorism RC: 1276

 > >We had to put people of Asian/Oriental decent into holding camps at
onset of WWII for two reasons<
   > I am trying hard not to spout and fume, etc. but when I read such stuff
from seemingly good minded people, I get very frightened. Did we learn
nothing from the tragic mistakes of that era? "We had to...."??? then why
did we not put all of German .....etc. goes the rebuttal...but I will just
leave it there. It is sad when we can make an argument for racist treatment
of anyone. When we can offer any excuse for so blatantly trampling on the
rights of others because they "look" like the enemy....How very sad this all
is......

  >  >the Japs hit Pearl Harbor. <

  >  Racisim is alive and well and it dwells here among us folks!!!!!

   > A very sad Pat Super

Yes, very sad.  You'd think we'd learn.  Muslim men and women, some of whom
have been in this country for decades, some of whom were born here, are
terrified to even leave their homes.

We're supposed to be better than this.

Cindy