John Parke Nomination Statement

Hi John!  Thanks for soliciting questions from the members.  I am curious to know what AERC's position is regarding unlicensed vets "vetting" rides?  If it is allowable, possibly AERC would want to re-think that position and require that vets be licensed or retired in good standing in order to judge rides?  I'm just wondering because of the litigious nature of our society.  And well, basically, I want a VET there if my horse gets in trouble.

Sylvia, PS member (don't have my # right now)