University of Delaware equestrian team (UDET) needs horses

erika smith wannabegifted@aol.com
The University of Delaware equestrian team (UDET) is desperately looking
for
horses to use in its October 27th horse show. You may think that this not
for you, afraid
that you horse might get hurt, training undone, or that your horse is not
good enough etc,
like I once did, when in reality it really is a great experience for both
horse and rider.
Classes range from walk trot to 3'6" courses of 8 fences. The owner has
total say in what
class their horse in entered in and how many the horse will be used for.

Shows start in the morning with an initial warm up and different riders
will randomly
select the horse to ride throughout the day in the difference levels,
usually a max of 5
rides or so, but again the owner has control of this.

This is an IHSA (intercollegiate Horse Shows Association) controlled horse
show, and while
the format is hunter, we welcome all; dressage, jumper, eventer, Pony club
etc. The horses
do not need to be great movers or jumpers, but we do ask that they be
relatively safe.

I have had a response from an individual who thought that it would be a
good place for her
to show her horse that is for sale, showing that the horse is ridable by
all levels who
have never sat on it before. I would like to now give a sincere thanks to
all who have
responded so far!

Trailering will most likely be provided, and all tack and supplies are as
well unless your
mount requires something unusual.

Thank you for even considering and reading this letter, please mail me if
you have any
further questions.

Erika Smith
wannabegifted@aol.com

Also-If you might know someone in the area who might consider, could you
please give them
my e-mail.

A sincere thanks from UDET!!!