some basic questions..

Kelly kns186@yahoo.com
I decided to join 4H, and there are 3 levels of worksheets to complete.. I
was sure I'd be able to answer the questions esily, but there are lots of
things i dont know off the top of my head...which kind of worries me b/c
they're pretty important things to know. ANyway, getting to the point,
I've been looking all over the internet for the answers but all the horse
sites i've found are for individual barns..so I decided I'd ask you guys,
cause I'm sure you all will know. I'm glad I'm doing this though, because
I really should know these things anyway :|...lil dissapointed in
myself..ok, here they are.
average resting temperature-
normal pulse rate-
normal respiration rate-
-Which needs more protein per pound of feed, a yearling or a hardworking
mature horse?
-Which has more energy per pound, corn or oats?

I'm sure most people here know these..surprisingly these are the ones I
couldn't find...ok..thanks!