HELP! Bear Valley Ride

Anyone passing through the Sunland area on their way to Tehachipi who can give a friend's horse a ride there?
Alas, my horse does not know how to load properly yet..... so I had to cancel.... thus leaving my good friend without a trailer ride there.
Let me know ASAP if you have a kind heart and room in your trailer.  Her horse loads easily and my friend is willing to help with gas expenses.  Her horse is boarded just off the 210 freeway.

Thanks,
Melody
(800) 826-9507 work phone