Mare for sale. Did tow fifites this yr.

12 yr old mare. Registered Arabian, Bay.  For intermediate rider and one who doesn't mind a horse who wants to pass all the others.  Completed two fifities this yr, one in May and one in Sep.  Have to get my numbers down... may be mobilized for the mess in NYC.   She foals and breeds with no problems.  She has old Arab bloodlines going back to Silver Drift.   is 14.2.  Able to do training level dressage when conditioned for it and has done several open shows-won a bucket last yr in show series only showing English. Has smooth gaits and transitions.  Also has FAST trot.  Has been trailered a lot and is good loader, except likes to back out FAST.  She has ALWAYS been barefoot and was not ridden  until age eight when I bought her.  Seems ready to compete more seriously than I am able at this point in time.  Asking $3500.  Horse is in E Tx.  phone 936-897-1026.  Mary Ann