Re: endurance vs Natrc

You can practice pacing at home by riding a set distance within a time
frame, or even by having someone alongside with a speedometer until you
learn to feel it.  Once you have learned to pace yourself you can do so
regardless of the sanction org of the events you attend.

Becky Huffman, Cleburne, Texas
www.TheOriginalSeries.com