Re: RC: garlic

Well- I guess my gang should all be dead .. horses  -dogs  me??.. I feed
garlic to help with bugs  it does seem to work better then all the fly
sprays .. or clip on things  ..   How do I know it works? Check under
the belly - note all those scabs spots along the midline. the flys
feast there and may lay eggs?  anyway its a mess on most horses all
summer.
WELL - mine are ALL clear  no crud no nothing  I note the flys swarm
but do not tend to land and bite into the horse.

SO for that reason I will feed  it.. many supplements companies would
be  sued by now IF the herb really caused problems.
It is reported to aides with the immune system  - thats why I take it
and it just MAY help the horses.
I feed it to the dogs also - less fly and nats on them.
I feed the recommend does - to 2x time dose in the high fly season -
about once a week. I use pure garlic powder.

I also mix garlic oil with vinegar  and some ceder oil  and this is
my std fly spray - they smell good.
Seems to help  --
rr