Fwd: RC: Re: Terrorism

To Heidi & Marryanne:
Osama bin Laden hunted by the U.S. Why not the Arab Nations also hunting who
could very well get the job done pronto IF they wanted to. They don't want
to. They don't offer any help to us either. Wake up. Unless they do
something to weed out their own lord help them too. Interesting video on
www.gamla.org.il/english/feature/cel.htm
showing Yasser Arafat celebrating our disaster with others including
children. The hypocrite then sends a video over here showing him giving
blood for us. He is the biggest liar on the planet!

Bye Hope Lundquist
>From: CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com To: , , Subject: RC: Re: Terrorism Date: Thu, 13
>Sep 2001 14:21:37 EDT
>
>In a message dated Thu, 13 Sep 2001 1:33:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "John
>Bass" writes:
>
> > Osama bin Laden has been actively hunted by the U.S. since the
Embassy