Fwd: Re: RC: Fwd: RE: Fwd: Arab Terrorist

Dear Heidi: Calm down! Facts are facts. Who knows where this will all lead
to. World War Three? Sure hope not. The Pres did say all will be caught and
punished as well as those who HARBOR them? What does that mean? I have a
grandson who is in the military now. I hope he does not have to go to any
ARAB country to weed out the responsible ones. We all have to realize this
was not a small prank. Yes in WAR most of the victims are innocent
civilians. We have lost thousands of innocent civilians in this one act of
WAR. No one wins. I am sorry for you and all of us. Bye hope