Re: RC: Maryanne & terrorists

In a message dated 9/12/01 10:42:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
endurance@weatherwitch.net writes:

Maryanne, SHUT UP. I don't want to hear it.

I can hardly believe you would be so incredibly rude to one of our kind,
gentle, knowledgeable RC members, who works to increase compassion and
understanding amongst us all.   I can only  hope that you are so genuinely
distressed by recent events that you have taken temporary leave of your
senses, and will soon return to sanity and offer a huge apology.  I myself
don't much care where you "wander" but hope it is far from here unless you
can speak with courtesy and respect.

pat farmer